Our campus is located at Level 1, 7 Hassall Street in the Parramatta Central Business District (CBD) and is easily accessible via a number of public transport options. Many buses, trains and ferries travel to Parramatta, with just a short 5 minute walk to the campus.
As a student at our Parramatta campus, you can enjoy range of food outlets, recreation areas, entertainment venues and Westfield shopping centre at your doorstep. City of Parramatta library is just stroll away from the campus; Students can enjoy books, CDs, DVDs and a wide range of services for FREE.
- Modern Classrooms equipped with digital tv / projector
- Free wireless internet (Wi-Fi)
- Dedicated Computer Lab
- Break out area
- Student kitchenette and lounge
- Food / Drink Vending machine
- * Library with a quiet study area
- International student orientation
- Accommodation assistance
- Academic writing workshops
- Job preparation workshops
- Welfare and counselling
- Student administration
- LLN support
- Complaints resolution
You can access books, CDs, DVDs and a wide range of services and events every week, ranging from computer classes, ESL classes, workshops and much more. Library membership is free and is open to anyone, even if you don’t live within the City of Parramatta.
To join the library, you will need to:
- complete the online form
- visit the City of Parramatta Library or one of the branch libraries with identification with your name and current NSW residential address
For more information, visit: https://www.cityofparramatta.nsw.gov.au/living-community/library/membership